Efest LUC V4 Four Slot Battery Charger
Ordering by phone? Ask for: ELUC4Low Price Guarantee - Find a lower price? We'll beat it!
Free shipping on USA orders
Earn 320 tokins with the purchase of this product
Efest 4 Slot LCD Battery ChargerThe Efest LUC V4 is a high quality charger with four charging channels and a large LCD screen. It has four built-in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection and zero voltage activation function. The LUC V4 can automatically monitor battery power and give alarm notices. This charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or Li-Mn batteries such as 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 26500 and 26650 just to name a few. It can also charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers. Another great feature of the LUC V4 is the dual USB sockets that will allow you to charge other devices such as a mobile phone, iPad, MP3, etc.
- Charging Input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes (0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- USB Output: DC5V 1A USB output connectors are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
- Low Power Alarm: When discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing blue while the power of the battery is lower than 15%.
- Built In Reverse Polarity Protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
- Zero Voltage Activation Function: When charger is in standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
- Over-Charging Protection & Automatically Monitor Charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. Charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
- AC input Power: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- AC output Power: DC 12V 2A
- DC input Power: DC 12V 2A
- 0.5A CC current: 500mA ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å± 5%
- 1A CC current: 1000mA ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å± 5%
- 2A CC current: 2000mA ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å± 5%
- Auto cut-off voltage: 4.23V ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å± 0.05V
- CV cut-off current: < 10% max current
- Standby current: < 20mA
- TC current (battery voltage <2.9V): 10mA~20mA
- Activation current (battery voltage<2V): 10ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å±1m A
- USB output floating Voltage: 5.0-5.5V
- USB Output floating current: < 10mA
- Maximum Output current: 1A
- Battery output Cut-off voltage: 3.0 ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å± 0.05V
- Auto recharge voltage: 3.9 ÌÎÌ_?í«̴å± 0.15V
- Operation Temperature: 0ÌÎÌ_??óÁÌÎ?_̴å¬?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ___40ÌÎÌ_??óÁÌÎ?_̴å¬?
- Storage Temperature: -40ÌÎÌ_??óÁÌÎ?_̴å¬?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ___70ÌÎÌ_??óÁÌÎ?_̴å¬?